About
About me
My name is Thanuka Somalingam, and I have been
studying Accounting and Management Technology for 2 years at Ahuntsic College.
This program will guide me to become an accountant. As for the specific
courses, I will take an accounting, budget and financial analysis, macroeconomics,
and statistics class. At the last semester, there will be an internship to do
and there isn’t any competition to get into a related university program.
About this blog
This blog will be about things related to my
program. So, people who should be more interested on reading this blog are
future employers. On this blog, there will be several posts that I am planning
to write, such as a glossary to help people to acquire useful vocabularies and
doing screencasts. To ensure the quality of my writing, I will be using the
Virtual Writing Tutor tool to check my grammar and to correct the errors.
Moreover, I will ask my friends to proofread my writing. And if there are still
some errors, you can contact me through my email to correct it.
Comments
Post a Comment